Please review the following before sanctioning your tournament then follow the sanctioning instructions below:
Guidelines for Invitationals Guidelines for Qualifiers
Please follow the simple steps below to Sanction your Tournament with ASA of PA
- Complete the online Tournament Sanction Form.
- Press the "Submit" at the bottom of the Form, print a copy of the form and mail to the State Office along with the appropriate Sanction Fee payment within 7 days.
- A copy of your tournament Sanction request will be forwarded to your District Commissioner.
- Once your tournament is approved and the sanction fee has been received, it will be posted on the appropriate tournament listing.
- The Sanction Request form provides the basic information for posting your tournament. If you wish to provide additional information, please complete a Tournament Fact Sheet Online Form or the Tournment Fact Sheet Word Document or forward your own flyer/application/entry form to be linked to your tournament listing.
- Protect your organization by purchasing Tournament Insurance through Bollinger - only available for ASA Sanctioned tournaments.